Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fun Video: Il Volo Sings On Good Day New York

 
Because These Are Good Italian Boys
 

For this Fridays Video segment I would like to introduce you all to three very talented young Italian Tenors who call themselves "Il Volo" who belted out this fabulous love tune on this morning's Good Day New York Show.It's a nice change to see Italian boy's without a tan and running around on the Jersey Shore. As shocking as this might sound, not everyone loves Jersey boys! And I personally think they should all be slapped! Shhh...Don't tell "The Situation". Enjoy it! And if you have any video requests for any international singers please leave a comment below.

MYFOXNY.COM - Three teenage tenors call themselves "Il Volo," which is Italian for "flight." They sure are taking flight. They started on the Italian TV talent competition show "Ti Lascio una Canzone" and have since performed for the likes of Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, and Queen Rania of Jordan. Their self-titled album is out now.They performed "Un Amore Cosi Grande" on Good Day New York.


Just a quick note: Your beauty questions were answered but there was a slight error in the doc. file sent to me so I'm waiting on having it re-sent to me from the instructors. I will post the answers to your questions as soon as I get them. Thanks. have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO


 


No comments:

Post a Comment