I couldn’t upload pictures this morning, but now that I’ve got my wee wifi hotspot activated, I am back in business… and by that I mean I’m surfing the webs again!
Yesterday, as we were driving to the new house, Connor wouldn’t even look at me. He usually props his head on the window “sill” of the back seat, but he’d squished his head into the way-back of the car. At our old house, Connor could come and go into the back “garden” via a screen system that he could move himself. Now, we have an actual screen door and I have to let him in and out.
I need to hook him up to a long line when he’s out there, since he’s also known as Houdini, and I can’t risk him getting out.
I think he likes to hide in the grass and pretend he’s invisible. But he’s not!
This is what the house is looking like… A total mess, I know. I need to figure out what goes where, and it’s not necessarily going to be in the same place as in the old house. And, it’s probably not going to be where it is now! I still need to figure out where things are going to be placed.
My mum, the slave-driver, came over this afternoon to crack the whip again. Whew! Believe me, she’s doesn’t need to crack the whip – Man of Mode, my friend from London, arrives in about a week, so that’s all the incentive I need to get the house in order!
No comments:
Post a Comment