Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Versace To Launch Fall Collection For H&M Stores



As you all have heard by now Donatella Versace recently announced she will be laucnhing a Fall 2011 Line for the Swedish H&M. That LBD she is seen wearing above which she previewed at her Milan Fashion Show is one of forty pieces for women the luxury fashion house has created for H&M Stores. Versace also made twenty pieces for men as well as accessories. All will be available in stores this November 19 2011. Versace will also release a pre-spring collection with the H&M online starting January 19 2012.


H&M was founded in Vaesteraas in central Sweden in 1947. The cheap-and-chic fashion company had 2,206 stores and 59,440 employees worldwide at the end of 2010. Italian luxury fashion house Versace was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace. His sister Donatella took over as head of design in 1997.


What Donatella said in a press video message:

"For me, this is an opportunity to show 
to the very very big audience of H&M
what Versace has been and 
what Versace is now,"


Is anyone else excited about this? I have to say I don't often shop at H&M but I do love the prices. I will be looking forward to see all the pieces she has created for this fall line. Stay beautiful! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment