Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anne Hathaway Thinks She's Dated Gay Dudes

Hey Anne maybe they were just not into you. Or just had to find something to tell you.

She told Chelsea Handler in an interview for Interview Magazine she thinks some of the men she dated were gay and Chelsea talks about her brother being gay:

HANDLER: Where did you go when you were 16? Straight to New York?

HATHAWAY: To L.A., actually. I'd been going to New York to audition while in high school, and then when I was 16 I wound up getting a TV series that took me to L.A. The other thing I want to say about Jersey is they need to get on the New York bandwagon and legalize gay marriage.

HANDLER: Yeah. That would be a good idea for any state.

HATHAWAY: But I think everybody should do that. It's not a specifically Jersey thing.

HANDLER: Well, your brother is gay, right?

HATHAWAY: My older brother is gay.

HANDLER: We talked about that last time you were on the show. I'm convinced that my older brother is gay, too, although he has yet to come out of the closet.

HATHAWAY: He doesn't admit it?

HANDLER: He doesn't admit it. I keep telling him he's gay, but he keeps pretending that he's not.

HATHAWAY: I'm convinced that a few guys I've dated are gay, and they won't admit it. I think we've all done that.





No comments:

Post a Comment