Tuesday, August 30, 2011

La Guerre des Post-it

That’s right – POST-IT NOTE WARS!Guerre Pac-Man-012It’s happening in Paris office buildings from Société Générale at La Défense to Coca-Cola and even in classic Paris apartments!La Guerre frogIs this Michael Jackson, or someone jumping? La Guerre Michael JacksonThe battle is between presumably underemployed office workers who are devoting large chunks of their days to sticking thousands of pink, yellow, orange and green notes on their windows to recreate pixelated images.La Guerre SpongeBob-SquarePants-005Apparently, the largest of the images takes up three floors and had to be computer-generated to figure out the pattern.La Guerre Waldo It’s now La rentrée, time for everyone to return to Paris after being gone for the month of August. I wonder if the Post-It note art will disappear?

Here are some others I found on Post-It Wars…

La Guerre Mona-Lisa-003 Mona Lisa in a cornerLa Guerre TinTIn TinTin, a French favouriteLa Guerre Apple-logo-004Hmmm. Wonder what kind of computers they use? La Guerre Rolling-Stones-logo-007 Rolling Stones Fan

Aren’t these fun! Would you ever do something like this in your office window? I totally would!

No comments:

Post a Comment