Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Clean-Up Mud Masque



 mask is creamy white fluid like

Up for review today is Montagne Jeunesse Clean-Up Mud Masque which was sent to me as part of a review kit-initial post can be read by clicking the side bar link. I believe this is the third mask I have gotten around to testing for you guys. It's different form other mud masks because it's not actual mud colored nor is it the green mud type but rather a white liquidy milky paste type mask. This is really great for deep cleansing your pores.

Clean Up Mud Mask: Targets acne prone skin for squeaky clean skin. Contains Aloe Vera juice, witch hazel, willow and rosemary for deep cleansing 

Pro: clean skin, cruelty free, travel friendly, natural ingredients

Con: scent is a bit antiseptic, must apply fast as not to dry up

My results: As you probably know from my past reviews on this brand I completely love them! I love the prices, the natural ingredients and the way my skin feels afterwards. Honestly, I still can't get over the affordable prices. And brands like this always prove what I mean when I say cosmetic brands who still find excuses for animal testing because they have no choice are always proven wrong. I have found so many lovely brands these past months and there are more brands on the way which I have yet to review so no more excuses corporate cosmetic mongers, take a note and go cruelty free!

The Formula: This particular mud masque has a white liquidy milky consistency but it is not runny at all. The ingredients consist of  aloe vera juice and has a slight antiseptic scent to it. It's still pleasant to work with. A note-work fast when applying on the face because it drys up quickly. This is a great treatment for your clogged up pores, acne prone skin and also makes your skin super soft afterwards. You need some quiet time to use this because your face will be tightened for 15 minutes and you don't want to talk and crack the mask. It's easy to rinse and if you want to it remove more quickly use a cloth instead of your hands. 

Packaging: The packaging is in a aluminum foil type packet and should give you about 3 uses just wrap the unused portion in a small Ziploc bag and it will be fine until you need to apply it again. This packaging has the added convenience of being able to travel with lot's of these masks instead of hauling jars everywhere.

I definitely recommend you try this or any other MJ mask that you feel might benefit your skin type the most. I'm giving this a full five star fish rating for it's price, cleansing abilities, travel friendly pack, natural ingredients and for being cruelty free. Anyone try this particular mask out yet? Stay tuned for more Montagne Jeunesse reviews. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Montagne Jeunesse.com 1 GBP
1 RATING=WORSE 5 RATING=BEST SUPER STAR=SUPER PRODUCT!
NATURAL INGREDIENTS:: 5 stars
PACKAGING:: 5 stars
EASE OF USE:: 5 stars
FORMULA:: 5 stars
PRICE & VALUE:: 5 stars
OVERALL PRODUCT:: 5 stars



VANITY CASE ORGANIZER GIVEAWAY!
CLICK HERE 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment