A great surprise for my readers! I picked up another Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette to giveaway in the First Venus Loves Virgo Facebook Contest! I was so busy I had forgotten to host a 5oo member contest and the readership has grown since plus I'm promoting my recently created Venus Loves Virgo Facebook Page. Thus I chose a perfect special prize to commemorate the occasion.
You can read my review for Urban Decay's 15 Yr. Palette by clicking here.
I want to thank my subscribers who have stick with me since the creation of Venus Loves Virgo Blog and to all my new members I hope you stay around for my daily dose of gorgeousness! Love ya, Stay beautiful! XOXO
Rules are simply, just make sure to follow them because I will check the entries. It's not fair to my current members if the new followers don't follow the same rules.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS BLOG
YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG & ACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTION LINK SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL
YOU MUST "LIKE" VENUS LOVES VIRGO FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE & HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. If you don't have a Facebook page, it's simple to sign up, enter your email and activate the link sent to you then LIKE Venus Loves Virgo Facebook.
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG'S FACEBOOK WALL
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH YOUR NAME (OR USER NAME) AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENTER
CONTEST IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY
ONE ENTRY ALLOWED
FOR EXTRA ENTRY ADD A PHOTO LINKING THIS GIVEAWAY ON YOUR BLOG'S SIDEBAR. LEAVE THE LINK URL WHEN ENTERING WITH YOUR COMMENT
CONTEST STARTS TODAY AND RUNS UNTIL I RETURN FROM MINI BIRTHDAY GETAWAY AND I'M EXTENDING IT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 MIDNIGHT.
THAT'S IT! GOOD LUCK!!!
YOUR GETTING A BRAND NEW PALETTE, NOT THE ONE REVIEWED BY ME. I WILL POST THE PHOTOS OF BOTH THE PALETTE'S SIDE BY SIDE TO SHOW YOU THE NEW ONE.

No comments:
Post a Comment