Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Victorias Secret Pro Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer

I purchased this Victoria's Secret Pro FX Lasting Eye Shadow Primer (8 gram tube) a couple of weeks ago just to test it out and because it was a good value but forgot about it tossing it aside ending up in my "to test" basket. Well it's that time of the year when I clean out my beauty cabinets to throw out all the used and worthless makeup jars and such so I noticed this in a pile and decided to give this a try today. I wasn't expecting high hopes for this product as VS cosmetics unless being the limited edition types are usually hit or miss but I have to say I'm impressed so far. Having applied this early this morning, my shadow is still in place without any oiliness or smudging. The rich orange pigment  I used is as matte and fresh since applying it. As a matter of fact, the bright orange color felt inappropriate on me since it's super bright and my skin is unusually pale in this cold blizzardy weather were having and I wanted to switch it up with a more nude shade but the color wouldn't budge! I rubbbed with a tissue, cotton ball, fingers wet then dry but nope...color is still there. Of course I didn't use an eye makeup remover because that would be pointless since the product would come off. It's just a little less bright but it's still sticking and the shadow I used was a thrifty "Jane" shadow you get from the pharmacy. This is definitely worth the $8 to spend if your on budget and looking for a great primer. Stock up and keep a few stashed in your cosmetic case for when needed. I'm utterly shocked by the value & quality. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:Victoria's Secret $8

No comments:

Post a Comment