Friday, December 31, 2010

Win Russian Fortune Reading For New Year


Russian Fortune Card

Well it's finally here, New Years! And I would like to say thanks to all my members & subscribers for all the support you have shown my blog and for the opportunity  to have met some really interesting, beautiful people from all around the world XOXO. Wishing you guys the best year ever filled with love & having all your dreams come true but most of all good health. Of course least I forget, here's wishing everyone all things beautiful and hope the cosmetic fairy drops some goodies your way in the upcoming year. I know you guys are still waiting for my 100 member's giveaway, it's coming! Some of the stuff hasn't arrived in the mail yet. We had a huge snow storm with no mail service for four days! Not even a snow plough rolled down our street so I'm kind of barricaded in for now. If this keeps up I'll have to switch the giveaway to my 200 members soon LOL! But to give you guys a little treat while you wait for the goodies to arrive I thought it would be nice to offer a little prize to help ring in the New Year. As you know if you have followed my blog from the beginning, astrology is a passionate hobby of mine and one of my little unknown skills is that I read tarot cards. So, I would like to pick one member for a free personalized New Year Russian Fortune Reading to see what's in store for you this year.If you have msn messenger it would make it easier but I can do it through email as well. If this goes good then maybe I'll do more little fun contests like this in the future. This would be for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only,nothing more.I will randomly pick the winner after the holidays.See you next year! Stay beautiful!Stay safe! XOXO
Rules To Enter Russian Fortune New Years Reading:
You must be a member & a subscriber
You must be over 18 years of age-if under 18 I must have parental consent
You must agree that you have the understanding that this reading is just for fun and entertainment purposes only. What you get in your reading is just a picture of what possibilities may lay ahead for you. I will definitely not give you any bad or deathly news! This is just for fun.
To enter leave you name email and subscriber email in the comment box also stating you understand the reading is for fun and not to be taking seriously then just type your name as consent. If you don't agree to the terms and type this in the post I will not enter you. You have till Jan 7 2011 to enter. Good luck to the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment