Friday, January 7, 2011

Skechers Tone Ups Chalet Carve Sweater Boot

In keeping with the theme of fitness from my previous post I'll be reviewing these Skechers Tone Ups 'Chalet Carve' Sweater Boots which I received as a gift over the holidays. Between this gift and my Wii Fitness (which I'll be reviewing soon) I should expect to have rock hard gluts this summer!  FYI-Chalet Carve is the style name for this particular pair.When I first unwrapped the package and saw it was a fitness product my first thought was Oh great such fun sarcastically speaking of course but when I saw the booties I thought Okay I could be really styling in these! hey if they actually help you tone up and make you look good in the process all the better. Having worn these a few times, even in the house because they keep your feet snugly warm, I have to say I'm impressed. They are so comfortable making you feel like your  feet are walking on nice fluff clouds. Despite the bulky appearance they are featherweight and make no clogging sounds when walking, it literally feels like your walking on air. They give you a nice platform lift with a two inch heel, durably constructed and easy to get into with a very wide side opening. You even get a cute little Skecher logo key chain attached. Now for the most important part-What are these supposed to do for you?  Product info as listed from manufacturer is as follows,Smart fitness toning boot keeps you cozy and cool while helping strengthen muscles, promoting weight loss and reducing cellulite. Other features are:soft fabric upper, helps firm calves and glutes, 2" heel, cushioned insole and heel pad, elastic gore, multi-density EVA footbed for superior toning, synthetic lining and sole. It's too early for me to tell if they are really working but in any case there very comfortable & stylish. Let's hope they work. Anyone own a pair? I went online to search availability for you in this particular style plus the site I found is offering them at a wonderful discount. Feel free to shop around at other places where Skecher is sold.  Have a great weekend.Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:JC Penny $80 ( on sale $59 )

No comments:

Post a Comment