Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snooki on acting and Sex Toy's

NICOLE “Snooki” Polizzi has her sights set on Hollywood.

The Jersey Shore star has revealed she’d love to become an actress!

“Hell, yeah. I would love to act,” Snooki told E! News when asked if she wants a movie career. Full Story Here

Let's talk about the first episode of the new season. Why do you guys curse so much? I'm a little surprised by the c-word.
I don't use those words. I use slutty ass b---h. [Laughs]

And you took out your vibrator on the first episode?
I did?! Oh, damn it. That's so embarrassing. I'll tell my dad it was like a toouthbrush or something.

You going to do a Snooki vibrator?
Ew! No! That's gross. I'll stick with the Rabbit.

You have your new novel, The Shore Thing, coming out. Who wrote it?
I did. I always wanted to write a book and like in my imagination, I have like crazy ideas. Full Story Here



No comments:

Post a Comment