I'm done testing out another Cover Girl product and ready to review it.The Simply Ageless Compact Foundation with Olay Serum.I received this product in three different shades and was so happy that there was one to match my skin tone included in the set which is pictured below in shade 205 Ivory.This shade matches my skin better than the 210 shade I reviewed for the CG Clean liquid foundation.The foundation comes in a nifty compact complete with a sponge applicator located at the base.To get to the foundation you just unscrew the top cap.Swirled inside the foundation is Olay anti-aging serum which is amazing and sort of works as a primer with the makeup.I found the formula to be lightweight and I was able to build my custom coverage by dabbing on those little flaws using this product as a spot concealer as well.It didn't feel caked at all and the makeup didn't settle into any fine lines.It feels a little weird at first to swirl the sponge around and the compact gets messy but it does the trick.You should also apply a little at a time with the sponge so you can tell how much coverage you need to build up.I don't recommend swishing a lot of product then applying it to your face-it gets too heavy that way. I used my fingers to work around my eye area and around my nose.It's harder to use your fingers with this product for all over face application but great for spot touch ups.The formula transforms as a cream in the compact to liquid on your skin and glides nicely.Make sure you exfoliate and that your moisturizer isn't oily but matte before applying this.Simply Ageless is also SPF 22-dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't notice any irritations or breakouts.I really like this foundation for it's light formula and the fact that it gives me an added anti-aging edge.It feels a little bit more moist than my Urban Decay Surreal Cream to powder foundation which is still my top fave right now but I would use this more in the winter for this reason when you want a bit more glow and moisture.Plus it's a great price for a nice working foundation if you can't afford the $40 brands,I definitely would recommend this.
Availability: Mass Market Retail Outlets $13.99
15 shades available for women of every color
15 shades available for women of every color
No comments:
Post a Comment