Monday, July 19, 2010

La Vie Ordinaire Wallpaper

I was talking to my mother yesterday and she mentioned that she really liked a wallpaper she’d seen on my blog a few months back. She has a shower curtain that’s black and white sketches of London, and thought that this La Vie Ordinaire paper would be a fun companion to it. la-vie-ordinaireNaturally, it’s not available in the US, just in the UK. We had to first find the manufacturer of the paper, a company called Holden Decor. As I was searching their website, I found that in addition to La Vie Ordinaire, they had a lot of great looking papers. Once I figure out the dimensions of a roll, I will have my former housemate pick up a roll and post it to me.  However, you can also order here.

Here’s one that is similar to La Vie Ordinaire, but it’s called City. City-room I don’t like it nearly as much, because I hate the I {heart} NY logo splashed on there. I’d be really tempted to have at this with a pack of Sharpie markers!

There are two wonderful Chinoiserie papers in the collection, Pagoda, which comes in several colourways including this pale cream, Pagoda and Bonsai, which features the tiny trimmed trees on it. BonsaiRoomshot The name of this paper cracked me up. It’s called “I Love the 80s” and if you look closely, you can see some roller skates and maybe Jane Fonda doing some jazzercise!ilove80s Riffing on the same theme, this is called Truly Great and is an homage to HRH QEII.  Gotta love the Union Jack pennants!TrulyGreat-room If you love butterflies, then Trifari is for you!Trifari Last but not least, is Pucci, a black and white line drawing. I can think of a lot of rooms where this would look fabulous!pucci Which do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment