Monday, August 30, 2010

CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara

Shade tested:#800 very black
amazing brush!
When I was testing this product out-I was thinking why did I wait so long to try this from the entire bunch sent to me from publicity a few months back.CoverGirl Lash Blast Length mascara is a superb mascara.What makes me love this the most is an amazing brush! The brush is plastic but when touched it feels like a soft feather without being abrasive.I managed to grab a close up shot so you can see how fine the little hair like bristles are.The mascara wand is also super size in length.Some of my lashes are criss cross making it really hard to grab and straighten out when applying mascara but with this Lash Blast wand my lashes were all straightened & lengthened out perfectly! The brush is specially designed with product reservoirs at the tip to grab and extend the fine corner lashes for length impact & contains over 450 fine bristles! The formula contains Elasta-Nylon creating ultra long lashes without flaking or clumps.At first I thought the mascara was dry when I placed the wand into the formula because I had to give it a slight tug.The wand is separate in the package you add it into the mascara tube when you open it up. But then I applied it to my lashes noticing no clumps on the bristles and just one application was needed on my top and lower lashes.It wore nicely all day into the night with just a little of that shadow smudge you get under your eyes like really late at night.You really need to buy this mascara-you wont be disappointed.I'm so in love with this brush that I think I'm going to keep it when  it's done for  use with all those other expensive mascaras unused in my makeup drawer due to bad wands.I have a couple more CoverGirl mascaras to test and am curious to see how they compare to this. A great mascara at a great price...this is a keeper. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Mass Market Retail $7.49

No comments:

Post a Comment