Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Italian Birthday Loot


I got some really great Italian gifts from a friend who recently traveled there so  thought why not do a post about it.I'm mostly excited about the Pupa mineral eye shadows which are so gorgeous in mermaid colors and are impossible to find here.I also got some SMD Milano mineral eye shadows,Venus night moisturizers-a fave product of mine-some chocolate bars-a traditional handmade glass Mille Fiori pendant and the best for last a copy of the new Vogue Italia which features the controversial cover with photo shoot and a bonus Vogue Italy shopping guide that came sealed along with the magazine.Finally a gorgeous Just Cavalli gold link Fleur De Lis chain from Roberto Cavalli.I love it! I'm  in the process of doing a review for the SMD Milano eye shadows which should be up in awhile.In other news for  today-I'm extremely excited to have received the New Clarisonic Pink Limited Edition Mia Face System from publicity but need 24 hours to charge it plus a few days to test it out.Clarisonic products have not failed me yet so stay tuned for that review. Plus I'm soooo close to posting the Essential Wardrobe guide-just need to tweak a few details. I worked really hard on it and hope it serves a purpose for you gals.I'm also still testing a complete line of Olay Regenerist that I received a few weeks back and am particularly excited about one amazing moisturizer.Please stay tuned and have patience because it's just lonesome me working on this site and there aren't enough hours to the day-I'm already stretching out the definition of multi-tasking! Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment