Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SMD Milano Baked Mineral Eye Shadows




So here is my review on the SMD Milano Baked Mineral Eye Shadows straight from Italy that were gifted to me on my birthday.I'm told this brand is sold in drug stores at mass retail and is very inexpensive so I didn't know what to expect in terms of quality but I was greatly surprised.These are baked minerals which are only made in Italy.There listed as sheer on the back label but they are ultra richly pigmented.They last long and have little creasing to them although I did use a minute amount of eye primer.The single shade compact was in a bright turquoise which is a hot trending color right now.I also received a lovely golden bronze and a trio compact of dark rose and sheer pinks.The trio compact is feeding my at the moment "pink" obsession and the highlighter shade of pink is just what I have been searching for! It's the prettiest baby girl pink.The pigments had a nice glimmer and sheen to them without being glittery or tacky.I also need to mention the size of the compact which is a big 2 gr and the pan is filled not flat so you get more product for your money.All in all it's a great inexpensive brand which I'm going to be on the look out for because maybe I can shop online for it or perhaps if I make a much needed trip to the motherland I'll remember SMD Cosmetics.You European girls might want try them out if you haven't already and feel free to post about your feelings on this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment