I'm going to be posting more than usual in a few days because I want to add all the older products I've tested that have just been sitting on the sidelines especially all the mineral makeup products.So here is the first of many that I have tested & is ready for review.This is Shiseido's Bio Performance Super Lift Complex.I received about 3 sample size tubes which lasted me about a week each,the photo above is for the actual full size bottle because I disposed of the sample tubes.Let me say that I was surprised with the scent which was pleasant because in my experience every time I try a Shiseido product it's overly fragranced.It's also good on sensitive skin because it didn't irritate,burn or make my skin breakout.The formula is very light consisting of a gel like lotion and absorbs nicely into your skin.It doesn't leave an oily residue behind making it great to sleep with it on your face although it's not completely matte you will feel some moisture from the product.This seems like it's more targeted toward mature skin because of the ingredients it contains so if you have super dry skin this should work nicely to restore some moisture.I have to also mention that only a few drops were needed to cover my entire face because it's very silky & easy to smooth on just be careful not to apply more than needed because it starts to build up and flake off.It made my skin look dewy when I woke up in the morning and I noticed a nice firmness after a few days. The only issue I had was the ridiculous cost for such a small bottle. I don't think that the full size 1 oz can last for even a full month when you consider you apply it onto your neck area as well.There are plenty of other firming skin creams out on the market which are more reasonably priced and I don't think I would have purchased this on my own if it weren't sent to me for review but it was a good product as far as could tell in the short time I used it.I also only used it during the night time because the sample tubes were so small.If you have the resources to splurge for skin care while also having more mature skin {which I think this is better suited for because of it's collagen boosting ingredient} then try it out.You can also ask your Shiseido rep for samples before you commit to a purchase.
Availability:Beauty Rose $74Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment