what's left of my sheer mineral kit after I used it up
Finally! I'm posting this review for you.Sorry it took so long and for the fact I used up most of the products that I only have the makeup case and brushes to show for it but no swatches. You can view the swatches for the light or any other shade option over here. I ordered this kit in the light shade group and it matched my skin tone nicely although on those occasions I needed to apply a little more for extra coverage it wasn't a total match. Why is it that when you view then infomercial on T.V. they always make that person look miraculously better? If your not familiar with Sheer Cover Minerals it's endorsed by Leeza Gibbons.I'm listing everything you get in your kit below.It's a good value for a huge set plus you get some good quality full size brushes.As for the actual foundation-it was light and easy to apply although I found it wasn't totally 100% coverage if you have flaws and discolorations and I'm not talking heavy flaws but even light blemishes.In order to make them invisible you need the concealer {which was okay} and a good amount of the minerals.Maybe this is due to the fact they really are very sheer.But if you have perfect clear skin this would be a better bet on you in regards to coverage. It lasts all day without too much creasing and a few touch ups were required.I liked that it didn't feel caked and I didn't feel any heaviness on my face. I had a few break outs the morning after but that's maybe because I applied more than I should have. It's not a bad product but not the best either because it needs more application with the minerals than advertised.I don't understand how they completely covered up that scarred women in the commercial? I didn't feel it was like the demonstration. This wasn't as great as the Raw Minerals kit I purchased and reviewed awhile back which can be found here.The Raw Minerals was way better even though it was pricier.Everything else in the kit was great plus if your not satisfied you just return a few items and keep the rest including a huge black makeup case and all the brushes and get a complete refund.You just have to send the items back in the time frame they give you in order to get your refund. I really liked the color palette which has some lip gloss and shadows even thought they were crazy tiny sized! Another great item was the duo travel kit that allows you to carry your minerals and concealer underneath one tiny compact with a little kabuki brush so you can carry it around and touch up on the go.It's very discreet and very nice.I also love that once you get the kit in the mail they send a catalog with more shade options.They had a really nice lighter shade than the one they sent me called Frost and I ordered that which I found much better than the shades sent with the kit.So you have options of customizing your own kit after you buy this one.They also have other mineral products and cosmetics for you to choose if you want to become a member.All in all it's a sweet deal & maybe I'm being picky because I wanted to see more in the coverage department.I think you can also order from them after your initial introductory offer without having to join the club.I just might try that Frost mineral foundation again in the future because it was really good.I would recommend this as a starter kit for anyone who has never tried minerals before.Stay beautiful! XOXO
What you get in the kit:
- Mineral Foundation SPF 15
- Duo Concealer
- Pocket Duo Kit
- Conditioning Concealer
- Studio Concealer Brush
- Studio Contouring Brush
- Studio Powder Brush
- Extra Length Mineral
- Mascara
- Sheer Color Compact
- Makeup Case
- Tips & Tricks DVD
- Lip-to-Lid Highlighter
- Sampler Card
Availability:Sheer Cover $29.95

No comments:
Post a Comment