For the past three months, the weather’s been beastly hot, even at night. Sometimes, when I would check my e-mail right before bed, the temperature would still be in the 90s. I have been running the air conditioner continuously for weeks now, which is something I am loathe to do.But now, as I look at the little Weather Bug icon on my computer, it says 68*! I can’t tell you how happy I am to be able to have the doors and windows open, with a breeze blowing through.
When I moved back to the States, my parents gave/lent me my grandmother’s four-poster bed, but with the narrowness of my house, it wouldn’t fit up the stairs. I made an emergency run to Ikea to get a bed frame, and am living with it until I move.
I love soft, squishy down bedding, including a down mattress and down pillows. There’s nothing better than sinking into clean, cool sheets on a night like this and pulling up a light blanket.
How do you like to sleep?
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Sleeping Weather
Labels:
My Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment