Friday, August 27, 2010

TRESemme Remoisture & Protect Shampoo/Conditioner

I wanted to review this really great shampoo/conditioner set that I purchased at the store because it works well and is priced right.This is another one of those items I've been using for awhile now and think it's time for a review.If I wait till the bottles empty out I might forget to talk about it because it lasts long.I've been using this for a month now and it's not even half way finished.TRESemme Remoisture & Protect Shampoo-Conditioner set is a great hair care product.This formula contains pro-vitamin B5 and aloe making your hair 7X stronger and healthier.The most prominent result I noticed was the incredible shine.My hair is super glossy & healthy looking.I got a decent amount of moisture added to my hair as well as noticing less frizz.My hair de-tangled nicely while using this and I love the fresh citrus scent that stays with you all day.I felt my scalp being refreshed as I was shampooing the product in which btw-you only need a small amount because it lathers well.It's not the most incredible shampoo/conditioner that I have ever tried but it's a whole lot better than regular drug store brands which are useless.Another reason for sharing this with you because of it's amazing savings on this super 32 oz size & price.If you really want your dollar to last but not have to suffer with those horrible cheapie shampoos that dry your hair then you should definitely try this brand and at under five dollars each for more product-it's economically beautiful! XOXO
Availability:Mass Retail Outlets $4.69 each {price may differ from merchant}

No comments:

Post a Comment