Here goes another review for today because I'm trying to post all the older products that I tested out so I can start adding more of the new items.Hopefully I can get most of them up if not all.Shiseido Pureness Pore Purifying Warming Scrub is a great little product.I received a travel size sample but it lasted me a couple of weeks as I felt only a small amount was needed plus it should be used only a couple of times a week.The formula has gentle micro-granules that didn't irritate my skin.And no weird smell! Shiseido has a habit of over fragrance products.You get a nice warming sensation while massaging this all over your face and your skin feels soft and exfoliated when you pat dry.It thoroughly removed all the makeup on my skin leaving no oiliness behind although I didn't notice any change in pore size which is what this scrub is supposed to help with.It's great to have in your beauty cabinet as a weekly treatment and while it suggests it's for blemish prone skin if you have normal or sensitve skin it's gentle enough. Have a great weekend!
Availability:Macy's $23 1.7 ounce tube
No comments:
Post a Comment