Friday, August 27, 2010

U By Kotex

My colorful sample party box of maxi's & tampons! Woo!

There's nothing more exciting than getting feminine products to sample in the mail especially when there sent in a fun-festive & colorful box! LOL! When I saw the box mixed with my mail I had no idea what was in there because it's not labeled so it's very discreet.I figured it was more goodies for me to test so I opened up this little fiesta box hoping to find cosmetics inside.None of that though...just tampons and maxi's and panty liners. U by Kotex is like a party for your period... What was really hysterical is that the package came at the same time mother nature came calling and so I got the opportunity to test them out right away No....seriously! Weird-I know right... I know feminine hygiene products doesn't necessarily make for fun beauty blog talk but I liked this product a lot and I know there are a lot of  you chickies in school or mom's who might be wondering what would make a good starter brand for your daughters that I really wanted to share this with you guys. This was last month and I haven't gotten around to posting this either so here goes.It's a great product for you little chicklets just starting out in that wonderful world wide organization known as "womanhood". I was thinking after I had sampled the maxi why they never had them so good when I was growing up.Total BS! Oh well. The maxi is ridiculously comfortable and invisible you don't even know it's there and the coverage is awesome! It was really thin not bulky & the potency they sent me for both items was for regular absorbency.The tampons were just as comfortable and absorbent not to mention they had a fun twist with cute colors. The liners were great too.If your interested in the composition I checked-it's from 100% chlorine-free bleached rayon. Even more amazing is the Kotex website that answers all your questions and has lots of tips for young ladies so you can share all the information on there with your BFF'S.You can also get your own free fun party pack click here while supplies last and try them out for yourselves.Have a happy period! Okay I'm done with posts-it's Friday time to partaaay! 
Availability:Kotex & Mass Market Retail-prices vary with location

No comments:

Post a Comment