Friday, August 27, 2010

Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher


full size product
my test sample 

I bring you yet aother product for review! This is for Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher.I had received a couple of these travel size serums to test out and I have to admit I was looking forward to using them because I've heard so many great things about this refinisher-some even hail it as a miracle. I don't know if miracle is quite the word I would use but I think I really like this.I say think because I need more of the product to see what a real difference it would make with long term use.It's just soooo expensive for a little one ounce jar that I might have to grab some more samples before even considering buying this full size as a regular staple. I do love the results I've seen and felt on my skin so far.Let me give you some information on what this product is meant to do for your skin first before I talk about my findings.This serum is meant to be used under your moisturizer to minimize & reduce the size of pores as well as smooth out uneven skin texture,roughness and flakiness.You use it by applying it morning & night under your moisturizer.I'm sure most women only apply it once as the size and price wouldn't make it viable for two daily applications unless you can afford it.The skin clarity and pore shrinkage improves after continued use while the seamless look & luminosity to your skin is instant.I can vouch for the instant seamless look and feel because it's the first thing I noticed.The minute I smoothed this on my face it felt as if it were acting like a primer smoothing out my pores and giving me a nice glow.It feels so silky! Instantly I felt like my pores were less visible and my skin more clarified. I have to mention not too apply to much if your using this in the morning as it will make your foundation flake a bit.What I can't say for sure is if it will completely shrink your pores in time or remove discolorations because I only used it for less than a month and my pores are not that large for me to have noticed any change during the time that I have tested it.However it does instantly improve your skin texture,clarity and appearance of pore size.Your skin will feel so smooth and your foundation will look flawless. If you have real large pores you might want to invest in the full size and try it on an extended basis  or even consider purchasing the larger size bottle although it's pricier. And if your skin isn't that bad this makes a great quick fix under your makeup for super smooth coverage and you might want to consider using it only when you need it for special occasion's when you know your going to be photographed instead of a daily basis.I really wish the price weren't so high but it seems like a great product with a nice fresh scent and it doesn't irritate or make your skin break out.I'll keep you posted if I try this for a longer duration. You can try to get some samples from your Estee Lauder rep. before you purchase the full size.
Availability:Estee Lauder $46.50 1 ounce {larger sizes available}

No comments:

Post a Comment