So I got around to using this DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser which I had received as a bonus when I claimed my Sephora birthday gift and here is my review. It's really lightweight while you hardly feel any residue on your fingertips.It's almost like a watery solution which doesn't provide a lot of foam as the name would suggest. I had to pump out more product to get the formula to foam and lather a bit. It has no unpleasant strong odors and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. The label warns that it may cause dryness but you can cut down the amount of times you use this. I didn't experience any dryness at all,my skin felt clean and refreshed. You would have to see how this interacts with your own skin type but it seems gentle enough. The only minor irritation that I felt while using this cleanser was the fact that it felt like I was just lathering up my face with water but maybe that's just a personal quirk because I'm so used to cleansers being creamy or having beads and scrubbing bubbles. It's not a bad cleanser but not something I would rave about but if it clears up your skin in the long run and cleans your face then it does it's job. For me it felt as if it wasn't really getting into my pores. My skin must be used to more abrasive formulas that this feels almost ridiculously noneffective. LOL! Anyone using this? please comment. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:Sephora $32
No comments:
Post a Comment