Last time the fashion shows were going on I listed multiple collages of different designers but this time I'm going to do it a little different. I don't have the time to do a collage on every fashion show and every designer but maybe I'll just do one huge collage featuring all the hottest trends later on. As you might already know by now Philip Lim is one of my faves so I'm adding a link to this great little Spring 2011 Pre-Show video for his collection from Vogue Italy. It's way better than posting flat images,don't you think? Click link above to take you to the video page then hit play. It's not as exciting as seeing the models march down the runway in full regalia but you get a behind the scenes glimpse into the designers show room. Any Philip Lim fans here? I'm going to do a post on Marc Jacobs next because he's another favorite of mine and his spring collection rocks with all it's vibrant citrus colors and over sized hair accessories. Stay tuned for that. XOXO
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment