Friday, September 17, 2010

Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

very soothing massage under your eyes with this rollerball

This product ran out a little early than I had anticipated so here is my review for you guys. This is the Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller. Let me give you some technical information on the product and what it does before I post my thoughts on it. This eye roller treatment is a concentrated formula targeted to fight the signs of aging around the eye area such as fine lines,wrinkles and puffiness. The delivery system for the treatment is in the form of a pen shaped applicator with three precision micro-rollers that gentle massage the eye area to immediately give you results. Use: Prior to it's first use you have to click the end of the pen several times to begin the product flow. After this you click one to two times to dispense the product while applying roller to the under eye area massaging gently for about 30 seconds repeating the process on other eye. Every time you use it you must click it several times then click twice to get the fluid to flow out. I found that clicking twice made too much product flow and sometimes when I tried with one click none or too little came out. The formula itself is very silky and fluid making those two clicks seem a waste of excess product. Also it took me more than 30 seconds because of excess fluid on my eyes which needed time to be massaged in and absorbed making it almost a minute one each eye. This really is no big deal unless your super rushed in the morning. I guess you need to get the trick of clicking it right as to make less fluid come out. I love the roller ball though! The little metal balls felt soothing and comfortable while I was massaging. It's a great idea because gently massaging the eye area helps reduce the puffiness. Now that the product is finished I want to clean off the roller ball pen with alcohol and use it to massage my face! I know it sounds weird but so many skin specialists say massaging your face helps the circulation and keeps your skin plump. Why waste the pen,right? The formula didn't burn my eyes but initially it irritated me and made my eyes puffy the first couple of days then subsided. I think this was due to the fact that I used the roller ball on my upper lids which is not recommended but I'm an idiot. I feel naked without having my entire eye area protected. Nobody really starts to think of the sag that will occur on your lids when you age and so I want to start protecting that area now. For this reason and the fact that I can control the amount needed I love my Olay Regenserist Original Eye Serum the best. I did find it leaves a nice glowing sheen around the eye area after it absorbs into the skin. It does not dry off matte but with some dewiness.The little fine lines appeared to be masked by the moisture the formula leaves behind and my eyes looked more refreshed. In my opinion this product would be better used as your nighttime eye care because you have more time to massage the area and it wont interfere with any eye concealer that you wear during the day time. It's a handy little pen to have in your bag and refresh your eyes throughout the day time but you can't have any concealer applied on over it because it will flake a bit. If they could improve on the delivery system and reduce the flow of fluid released it would make this product better. Also I want to mention that it ran out of product a little over two weeks. I don't know if this is due to the fact that I tapped out too much of the product but I wished it had more of a life span. The original Olay eye serum always lasts an entire month for me. All in all it's a good product that reduces puffiness,masquerades fine lines and adds a good amount of moisture on the under eye area which lasts all day. Did any one try this product out yet?  If so please post about your findings in the comment box. Stay Beautiful! Have a great weekend. XOXO
Availability: Mass Market Retail $22.99

No comments:

Post a Comment