tiny charm necklace from Minor Obsessions
If you follow my tweets then you may recall I mentioned that tiny charms are trending again. The tinier the charm the better. Don't worry if you love your chunky chains because you can incorporate this jewelry look by wearing multiple strands selecting smaller length chains for your charms and using the heavier pieces with lengthier chains. Charms are very personal to an individual from lockets with loved ones photos to religious symbols or even a lucky symbol. I love that the tinier the charm the more private it's significance is to it's wearer almost like having it closer to your heart. Many people don't even show off very personal charm necklaces but keep them well hidden inside their blouse almost as a little hidden secret shared by no one. I have a few charms like this collected over the years which have great heartfelt meaning for me but I wont mention what they are ;) Although the best pieces like this are the ones we receive as gifts from that someone special giving it more significance, there's no reason we can't buy a these little trinkets for ourselves. Better yet buy one and give it as a gift to someone else who will treasure your kindness for years. This trend is also a great way to celebrate a special occasion or anniversary as your can find a charm in the shape of just about anything you can think of. I found a great website that has beautiful charms called Minor Obsessions. The prices are on the higher end side starting from $60 for charm bracelets up to $280 for charm necklaces. But you can get a charm made out of anything at any price point. After all it's the special meaning behind the charm that has true emotional value for it's wearer. XOXO
Availability: Minor Obsessions
No comments:
Post a Comment