Why didn’t I know about this sooner? I love Temple St. Clair’s jewelry. It’s classic, elegant, timeless and way out of my price range. I am loath to spend a lot of money on jewelry… In fact, I don’t really have any expensive jewelry since it was all stolen a few years ago. But I could pay the kind of prices that Target’s asking for this costume jewelry.
Because I don’t read magazines like Lucky, I missed the announcement of it earlier this summer. I was at Target during lunch for another matter – they were making a donation to Woodbourne – and I was talking to the manager about the line. She told me to go to a Target where it might not be as popular as their suburban store and they would have the full line – and if it wasn’t selling, it might already be reduced.
What I find interesting is how Target is mining the classic shopping scene for their specials – first Boots, then Liberty, now Temple St. Clair and soon, Mulberry.
No comments:
Post a Comment