It's about that time of the year when I go through my product cabinet to see what jars of lotions,sprays and other assorted beauty concoctions have been used up by me this summer and needs to be thrown out. This is a ritual repeated religiously by me once more when the New Year rolls around. Anyway,to my dismay my favorite body lotion the Body Shop Satsuma Puree has just about met it's end. Of all the fancy brands and products purchased by me this is that one staple I reach for every morning out of the shower and not just on my body. For me it doubles as a great frizz control cream on my damp hair leaving the most luscious orange scent of Japanese Satsuma. I'm still ticked off at the Body Shop for changing this lotion into a puree and although it's still my fave product from the brand it used to be a thick darker orange cream. This new puree version is lighter in color,texture and scent. I swear company's are getting cheaper as the days pass by. They are obviously trying to save some bucks by watering down original goodies that they lull us into getting hooked on with the original product first. It's downright shameless! For now I'm still glad they haven't discontinued the Satsuma line altogether but still hoping for the original thick lotion to come back. As for this wonderful yet light lotion I'm not saying goodbye to it just yet because it's still going to be my winter staple. That citrus-y scent makes me feel so elated and fresh. Satsuma Puree contains orange fruit water,essential oils and vitamins to nourish your skin. It absorbs quickly and easily onto your skin so there's no residue left behind to stick to your clothes. I need to go grab a few more before there all gone. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:The Body Shop $16.00 8.4 fluid oz
No comments:
Post a Comment