Friday, October 8, 2010

Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

I just put in an order for this new style Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron in the one inch barrel size. My old curler and I mean o-o-o-l-d just died on me. This came highly recommended in a beauty magazine for creating soft wavy curls plus it's in a lovely shade of purple and a super great price! Although my hair is naturally curly sometimes my preference for loose waves over my unruly banana curls give me a more stylish look. To avoid the frizz in my curls I straighten my hair first then re-curl with a styler creating perfectly sleek curls. The one inch size is great because the curls aren't too tight or too loose. I'm also loving the product stats that promise to protect your hair from burning but I'll give you all the info when I actually get this at home and test it out.  Conair also has a huge assortment of fun stylers even a cool clip-less cone curler-it's very chic and with these affordable prices maybe I'll buy that next. Check out the site and grab one now with a limited one time only offer of free ground shipping!  XOXO
Availability: Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1 inch $18.99 + free ship

No comments:

Post a Comment