Friday, October 1, 2010

Breast Awareness Month Contest-Win Smashbox Palette Kit

 Eye & Lip Palette in Celebrate & Inspire
colors of both palettes 

As promised something special for all my lovely blog members! Today is the first of October which kicks off Breast Awareness Month and to celebrate I'm having a Breast Awareness Month Pink Giveaway as pink is the official color for this campaign. The gift being offered is a brand new & sealed boxed Smashbox Lip & Eye Power Pretty in Pink Double Palette Collection. This set was created to help support the Young Survivor Coalition with proceeds donated to the cause. This collection was a limited edition sold out kit from a previous season but I managed to snag one in honor of this month. It's not a huge giveaway but I thought it would be nice especially for anyone who would like to try out a Smashbox product plus you have the added benefit of knowing the sale of this item helped out a great cause. Both of the palettes named Inspire & Celebrate are in a lovely pink shade each with 3 eye colors-3 lip colors and brush in the set. Since these palettes are both sealed I didn't want to open them to show the colors but the box top has a little preview swatch which shows the colors that seem to be in soft neutral pink tones. The rules are listing below so please make sure to read them as you must be a member plus subscriber to participate. I will be checking my subscription list as to be fair to everyone who is entering. If your not a subscriber or member it's easy-just click the follow tab above and enter your email in the subscribe box at the top right corner of the blog. Don't forget to validate your subscription when you get an email or it will not be valid. So if ready to win this Smashbox goody then add your email to the comment box below. If you want to email it to me that's fine just add your user name. Also stay tuned for my holiday giveaways!  XOXO
To learn more about the organzization at www.youngsurvival.org

CONTEST RULES
  1. You must be 18 or older to enter.By entering you confirm that you are 18 or older.If under 18 I must have parental permission before you enter,please email me.
  2. You must be a follower of this blog.If you are not already a member just click follow.
  3. You must be a validated subscriber of this blog.Just click subscribe button on top right corner and enter email.To be validated click on the validate link when you receive a subscription email notice
  4. You can be a US resident or International.
  5. I agree to pay all shipping fees to send out your prize.
  6. There are no prize substitutes and no replacements if lost in the mail because I have only one package but I will add a tracking number for the package.
  7. To enter you must add your user name and a valid email in the contest posting section.I will contact you to confirm the validity of your email.
  8. You may also just post your user name and send me your email if you don't wish to add it to the post but I must have a valid email.
  9. If you are the winner,after being notified you must provide me a valid mailing address.I agree never to share your personal information with anyone.
  10. One entry per person is allowed.Want a second chance to win-follow me on my twitter account adding a tweet you entered the contest
  11. I will select the winner randomly by pulling a name out of a box.
  12. Contest begins today October 1 2010 and you have till midnight of October 31 2010
  13. The winner will be notified when I ship out the prize which will be the same week that the contest ends unless I specify otherwise.
  14. GOOD LUCK! MORE GIVEAWAYS IN THE FUTURE STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment