Today I'll be reviewing Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Shower Gel in Lemon. I purchased a trio of these last month never getting around to reviewing them. I used the lemon scent and saved the other two because I was going to do a giveaway which never happened probably because it slipped my mind and these were buried in this basket of products in my room. Sorry! Be on the lookout for me posting more giveaways which might include one of these. Back to the product. This has got to be the most delicious lemon scented product ever made form Bath & Body Works. Hands Down! It's mixed with vanilla making it warm rather than the usual crispness of a lemon scented product. The lather is amazing softening your skin more than usual scented gels which generally give you a feeling of tightness. This is due to the formula containing aloe vera with moisturizing Vitamin E. The downside is the scent doesn't linger on your body for long. I always hated that fact about shower gels.The company goes through the hassle of creating a wonderful scent only to have it dissipate from your body in under an hour. What a waste. But if you need a super wake me up jolt for your morning showers,this is it! Your senses will feel so refreshed and alive. If this were made into a perfume I would buy it drowning myself with the lusciousness of it all. You gotta try it before it's gone for the year because they still have some of this collection available in the shops.You have to check your own local Bath Body Work's because products carried may vary from city to city. The online site still has these available with an offer of buy 3 get 2 free. They didn't have this offer when I got this in store Darn! Stay beautiful! Have a great weekend. XOXO
Availability: Bath & Body Works $10.50 Buy 3 Get 2 free offer 10 fluid ounce
No comments:
Post a Comment