Well, nothing but a cold and sinus and ear infection. I am so lucky that my doctor is both a great physician and a good friend, and he sees me instantly when I call. He knows that I have a super high tolerance for pain and if I do come see him, it’s bad.
But to push that ghastly image out of your mind, here are some pretty things I’ve seen over the past few weeks. I could spend weeks walking around NYC shooting pix of the incredible architectural details.
I also love the vignettes of daily life you see as you walk the streets. This old gal had a bag that said “shoe-gasm”, which was quite the contradiction to her appearance!
FYI, I stayed at The Lucerne Hotel on both trips. It’s on 79th & Amsterdam on the Upper West Side. It was delightful and the rooms were lovely. The restaurant, Nice Matin, served great French food. I recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment