After about three weeks of use with Olay Regenerist DNA Superstructure UV Cream I'm ready to review it. This product had me excited from my first morning application because of it's perfect under foundation base. Here are a few facts about this product:The consistency of this formula is a very light creamy lotion with an SPF 25 to help block out DNA damaging rays. It provides highly concentrated moisture, protection against the damaging effects of the sun and complete anti-aging benefits while firming your skin. You could say this is an all in one super cream. Even though I immediately felt a nice firming of my skin more on my neck area than my face probably due to the fact that my cheeks are full and my neck area is more delicate, at least that's what I think. It was an added plus that this cream was the perfect base under my foundation. It didn't flake off or ruin away my makeup because it is super absorbent. You need just a few drops of the product which comes in a pump dispenser worked quickly over your entire face and neck. I say quickly because it dries fast so you need to massage it into your skin just as fast. It's almost semi-matte in finish but leaves a nice supple feeling on your skin making this cream ideal for oily and dry skin types. If you tried the original serum and found it too rich for your skin this might be a better alternative. I'm totally convinced there is an Olay product out there for every woman, you just need to experiment which one suits your needs best. With the price points the products are offered at it's economical to do so. Another thing which I found curious was that because the cream is a solid white color (see swatch in photo above ) it seemed to act like a primer under my foundation making my discolorations fade more. Now this just might be only my perception of seeing visibly lighter skin but it was worth mentioning. It also has a nice green floral scent to it,very delicate and fresh. For me it was great that all I needed was this cream to work as a moisturizer, anti-aging cream, sunscreen protection, firming lotion and a foundation base on my face and neck without having to layer any other product on other than my Olay eye serum. I just might opt to use this in the morning because of the UV protection and switch the original serum for the night time. No skin irritations or burning sensation was experienced by me. This is a highly recommended must have cream as part of your daily skin care routine even for the under twenty age group because it protects against harmful sun rays and won't interfere with your makeup. I'm hoping everyone goes out to buy this because you really need to experience this amazing moisturizer for yourself. If you already use it let me know what you think about it by posting in the comment box. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Mass Market Retail $24.99 1.7 0z
No comments:
Post a Comment