Thursday, November 4, 2010

CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara

Here is another product I finally got around to testing out, it's CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara Shade 840 Black Platinum. The difference with this particular mascara is that the formula has a hint of shimmer. This one also adds more volume than the last CoverGirl mascara I reviewed which added more dramatic length. You get length with this Luxe as well but I found it made my lashes appear more thicker and full. the wand is perfect as it sweeps the product to create a full fan of lashes without any clumps. I have to mention the glimmer and glisten does not show up on the lashes with this shade at all. They sell other colors such as  black emerald which might show a hint of shimmer but probably not much. I found that if you want shimmer lashes purchase a specific mascara which is nothing but glitter for the lashes in either silver or gold. Too Faced Cosmetics makes a nice glitter mascara. However I swipes some product on my hands and clearly you can see just a smidgen  of glittery specks unfortunately it does not show up on the lashes. The wand is amazing though and this particular wand has fifty percent more bristles than VolumeExact. I have to mention that the wand is gentle and easy on those with sensitive eyes such a myself, no allergic reactions were experienced by me with this product. The formula holds up great all day with the bare minimum flaking while washing off easily without any hassles.At first I thought it was dry when I pulled out the wand because I hardly saw any product but when sweeping it on my lashes it was enough product to give me a dramatic look without having to apply twice. The only issue for me with this was that no glitter showed up so it's pointless to include it in the formula. Maybe they can improve on this in the future because it would have been great to use this as a festive mascara. other than this it's a great product, irritant free and a economical price point. Another great must have mascara from CoverGirl that has a nice wand applicator.Stay beautiful! XOXO 
Availability:Retail $7.99 Bk Emerald,Bk Platinum,Bk Cabernet Bk Royale

No comments:

Post a Comment