Today's review is for another great set of products from Beauty Without Cruelty-Rosemary Mint Tea Tree Shampoo + Conditioner. Some product specs form the manufacturer:Supplemental Facts: Rosemary-Mint-Tea Tree Shampoo is a special, plant-based formula that thoroughly cleans your hair while promoting a healthy scalp, Nature's vital botanical and pure organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils stimulate circulation, clarify and refresh. Penetrating plant proteins combined with panthenol restore body and shine while improving its look, feel, and texture. Your hair and scalp will be naturally clean, healthy, and refreshed.Gentle enough for daily use.Organic Ingredients100% Vegetarian100% Pure Organic Essential OilsS.L.S. Free.No Synthetic Fragrances Paraben Free .While my sample size was small it's enough to have lasted me from the day my package arrived with still a couple of applications left so I can post my results on them starting with the shampoo first: the first thing you will notice is the amazing minty scent! I'm a mint fanatic so it was a joy to use. I have to be honest though, the rosemary on the label had me worried as the rosemary scent in Wenn hair products I have tried are a little strong but here in this formula it's rather unobtrusive because the mint and tea tree is more predominant. It was a very invigorating sensory experience and I couldn't stop lathering up my hair because I didn't want to leave the shower! The formula is a golden shade almost gel like consistency which gives off a really nice lather with a minimal amount of product. I felt the tea tree oil working to make my scalp squeaky clean as tea tree oil is a wonderful cleansing ingredient. I discovered and fell in love with tea tree oil when I was a teenager and use to use it as a toner on my face. That stuff really works to give you a fresh antiseptic clean feeling. The conditioner has the same great scent except the formula is thick creamy white as most conditioners are and requires more product. It runs out faster than the shampoo but all conditioners do this and I always wonder why they don't provide a larger bottle of conditioner-it's one of those unsolved life's mysteries. I get amazing shiny hair, a very clean scalp and some moisture to my locks. I would need to use this more to see how much my hair changes from being really dry at the ends but it did make my hair really soft with a great amount of body. This is definitely something I would order again as I sometimes use Wen hair care on and off when I can afford it and this is the same or comparable to that system (the scent is much better with this plus it lathers up-Wenn does not lather) but the price is twice as less as Wenn and you don't have to belong to a club to purchase this. It gets a five starfish rating for being 100% natural, organic, cruelty free and just a great shampoo. The price is a bit more than your usual drug store brand but with little product needed and a large 16 ounce size it should last you a long time plus you have the added benefit of having a product which is 100% naturally organic in ingredients, cruelty free and can be found from various online merchants such as drugstore.com, Amazon and others as well as the Beauty Without Cruelty website. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:BWC Rosemary Mint TeaTree Shampoo Conditioner $10.95 16oz
No comments:
Post a Comment