love the side tab details on the magazine
One of my members posted the Harper's Bazaar with Nicole Kidman on the cover and it was a completely different cover. I guess because they live in another state? I hadn't seen the other cover on the newsstands here in New York so I told her I would post my cover which is photoed above. This version seems to be more fashion oriented and I managed to post a couple of editorial shots from her interview. She looks great in those beautiful gowns with all that luscious greenery as a backdrop. And while I'm also loving the fun side tabs HB added to the magazine-nice! this months issue was a little blah for me. In other news I might have some new information (possibly positive) on Procter & Gamble and Olay beauty products in regards to animal testing so stay tuned for this as I want to be able to provide 100% accurate information to my readers. Also my giveaway has ended and will announce the winner shortly.Oh yeah, congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for their Super Bowl win! Stay beautiful! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment