Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Notice & Guidelines Please Read

Before adding my daily review for the day I just wanted to make a quick mention of future reviews I type up. Apparently my long detailed posts which take up my free personal time that I'm not paid for are too hard for some to follow. The reason for the way my reviews are typed up is so my members can get all the details, facts and attributes of each product tested by me as some blogs out there just jot down two sentences to save time while omitting valuable information a consumer might need. I figure real people are reading this blog and eventually if they decide to purchase a product mentioned on this blog that they will be using real money that's hard earned not to mention some people might be on a budget. In this respect I feel members deserve every little detail to help them make up their minds before spending money for an otherwise wasted purchase. But if my posts are too long and complex that beauty blogging brains out their can't grasp the words being typed up I will certainly try to cut them short and find some easier format to type up such as more spacing between information. For those of you who want the truth and not just some superficial blog post on how pretty something looks or having a blogger tell you a product is fabulous without mentioning the negative qualities-this blog is where these sort of reviews will be posted. I'm not a professional paid blogger so this stuff is still new to me. If you show some patience I'm working on improving formatting and such without boring the daylights out of you guys with blathering posts. After all, us poor Virgo influenced beings try very hard to be conscientious, mindful and detail oriented while trying to have some pride in the quality of what we say and how we say it. Maybe the Leo in me should slap Virgo and tell her to just shut up already! Ummm...but will that fix anything since who's gonna tell Leo to zip it? Oh yeah, that's right, NO ONE... ^;^

In other blog news-I'm sure everyone is aware that this is now officially a cruelty-free product testing blog and I'm in the process of updating my ABOUT ME-FAQ-CONTACT section to reflect this in regards to products listed as being used by me. Also I have added  BLOG POSTING GUIDELINES to that section as well. I'm just trying to make sure people post opinions without being cruel to others or using the comment box as free advertising for their business. Please take a look at this at your own convenience-it's appreciated. Well let me stop my blathering now so I can work on posting my next review. Please don't mind this post-it's just one of those days when that time of the month dictates a women is allowed to rant & rave every now and then. I thank all of you for your understanding and continued support. Stay beautiful XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment