Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beauty Without Cruelty Mascara


Today's review is for Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Mascara-Black. This was another item sent to me from publicity for testing. First some product information on this from the manufacturer:

Ultimate Natural Mascara Black:Separates and defines each lash with long-lasting, smudge-resistance color. Experience the Color, Care & Confidence of Beauty Without Cruelty cosmetics. Classic and contemporary shades. Gentle, fragrance-free formulations.NO ANIMAL TESTING-NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS 

My results:First of all this mascara is not waterproof-they do have a waterproof formula on the website if you are looking for that. The applicator wand is fabulous as it really lengthens your lashes to the fullest. This mascara formula or the wand does not curl your lashes. This mascara really made my lashes go sky high without clumping. I do want to mention that two particular days while I was wearing this mascara one time I was cooking dinner over steamy pots that while the mascara didn't run it smudged a bit but that's because of the steam. Another time I was outside in the snow storm we had and the because of the violent winds when I went inside I noticed a little smudge because the cold air made my eyes tear up. I suffer from eye allergies and forgot to wear my shades for protection. It wasn't a lot, what you usually get from mascara so no big deal for me. No irritations were experienced around my eye area with this mascara and it lasted till the evening. I would purchase this brand again but because my runny eyes I would probably go for the waterproof version instead. The fact that it has natural ingredients such as berry wax and bamboo silk powder made me feel good as  well as the fact it's cruelty free. It's not that bad of a mascara and way better than the raccoon eyes I experienced with that Sephora Lash Booster mascara.
Pro:cruelty free-natural ingredients-paraben free-no animal ingredients-fantastic applicator-no clumping
Con: not waterproof- some smudge due to temperature changes-price might be a higher point for some
This mascara gets a 3.5 starfish rating and I would purchase this brand again as well as recommend it. If your looking for alternative mascara then this is pretty decent. I also hope the way this post review was formatted is easier for you guys to read. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Mascara $18.95




No comments:

Post a Comment