For today's post I thought it would be fun to do an occasional "what I'm wearing now" items as well as show of my shoe lust! After buying a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes several years ago when she had just launched her new line I swore I would never buy another pair from JS again because it irks me that this girl with one of the most beautiful voices has done nothing but focus on selling her name for shoes, hair extensions and other assorted doodles, not to mention a string of dumb a$$ men she has been dating when what she needs to do is make albums. Girrrl, if your reading this "Get Yo butt back in a recording studio!" Love ya XOXO. As a matter of fact I think those other JS shoes are still in a box new and unused in my closet. Well after seeing these Dany Plum Velvet Platform Shoes out from her new collection I had to have them! Lust at first sight! One, they are purple and I'm a purple people eater. Secondly, they'll get a lot of use from me because of all those seventies fashions these can be paired with this spring and lastly there more affordable than the runway shoes that Jessica does such a nice job of knocking off . I did manage to snag a couple of Jeffrey Campbell's (JS copied those with this style too) which are still on back order so I saved some cash on this pair. Macy's may still have a couple left so run don't walk to grab one for yourself. And if your wondering they are 5 delicious inches of pure comfort heels! Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Macys, JS website, Nordstroms, Online Merchants
$50 Sold Out at JS Online Shoe Sites Such as Zappos lists these for $98
Sizing::Runs slightly big (I wear 8 and these are comfy but loose, I like a snug fit)Material::Base is faux wood but constructed nicely,the velvet is a thick plush materialFit::Very comfortable & easy to walk in, 5 inch heels with an almost 2 inch platformPrice::Affordable5 Stars *****


No comments:
Post a Comment