Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More OKL Insanity

Last time I wrote about the OKL insanity, someone castigated me for being negative, but I think that I am being realistic. So let me preface this post by saying that I like OLK – a lot! I think they have some great things and I have purchased from them on several occasions and have been very pleased with my purchases.

And I love “Home, James!” and their look. Their range has some fabulous table top items that I covet.

However, you’re not likely to find me buying this little goodie.OKL5 There’s a little beach near my current house and I find beach glass there all of the time. I get out my little diamond-tipped Dremel and drill holes in the top of each piece. I then string them on some fishing line and hang them from a piece of driftwood to make wind chimes. And then I give them as gifts to friends and family.

OKL and Home, James! also offering these knives, of which I have dozens. The sale price is good and it is about what I charge when I sell them. Mine are identical to these, too! OKL 6 Let me know if you want any of these French Ivory knives, since they’re sold out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment