Friday, May 13, 2011

Steve Madden Gurllee Arrived Plus 30% Off Code






The purple craze continues... My Steve Madden Gurllee Platforms arrived! SM sent me a 30% Off code plus free shipping so if you guys are interested use code SUNNY30 at checkout and today is the last day. You can use it with other styles or purchase this Gurllee in other colors and prints. I love these shoes! They are so comfortable to walk in and I know they will be getting a lot of use out of me especially this season with all the seventies vintage dressing making them versatile enough to wear with jeans or a sundress. How many purple things can be added to my wardrobe before the color sickens me? Ummm...not enough! I love purple but I'm sure I also love these because they remind me of the platforms my mother had in her closet in the seventies. I'm sure you guys know how the seventies is one of my favorite decade ever as a matter of fact (and going off topic) some of my favorite decades in American history are the 1920's (long live the gangsta bootlegging grandma's!) Oh to have lived in the era of prohibition, bootlegging and speakeasies! And the 1940's, 1950's ( mostly due in part for the comical way society masked psychologically disturbing behavior under a veneer of social etiquette much like the Victorian Era another favorite decade for me.) That and for cocktail time martini! Finally the 1970's and the 1980's. Being a student of historical and fashion costume, I'll do some related posts in the future. In the meantime use up the code before it expires tonight. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Product Stats:
  • 1.75 inch platform
  • 5.25 inch heel height
  • Suede upper
  • Synthetic sole

Availability: Steve Madden 30% Off With Free Ship Ends Tonight (EXPIRED)

***EDITED NOTE: New code is SMFRIENDS25 For 25% OFF Till May 16 
 Blogger is erasing all my new posts and showing them a day late! Sorry! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment