LUSTING AFTER-This gorgeous Leaves Of Grass Arabesque Dress is on my fantasy wish list, it's just heavenly! You can view a video of the dress in action on the link provided below. In my personal opinion the styling on the page is all wrong. A raffia purse? Scratching head... Gladiator sandals? Doing my Scooby Doo impersonation-r-u-t-r-o! Wrong wrong wrong. People get paid for this? Uh! Whatever... Those pieces are too heavy, non-complimentary and a completely different vibe for this light angelic dress. What really needs to be anchored is the stylist's eyes for better aesthetic vision. That's my unsolicited 25 cent worth opinion and I'm entitled to it-period...............
Dress Detail Info:
Leaves of Grass Arabesque tie-dye dress: white and sky-blue crinkled sheer silk-georgette, round neck, eyelets and lace-up fastening bust, gathered shoulders, three-quarter length sleeves, flared asymmetric cuffs, ruffle trim, elasticated back waist, detachable slip. Back zip fastening. 100% silk. Dry clean.
I'm not forgoing my usual flashback reggae videos instead changing it up every now and then as to keep all my subscribers happy and feel my certain eclectic tastes shouldn't be shoved in everyone's face just because it's my blog. I was just trying to expand everyone's musical horizons but sadly there were not a lot of comments when those video's were posted. So for today's Friday Fun Day video I decided to post Lady Gaga's live performance of "On The Edge Of Glory" on American Idol only because no video is up for the song yet and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! It has a twinge of Donna Summer to it and it's fabulous! I have this love/annoyance with Lady Gaga because she is highly talented, writes lyrics, produces, plays instruments etc... but then her performance is not as enthusiastic as the level of the song. I mean this tune is high volume and electrifying then to see her just stand there and barely move. It's just annoying! I wish she would put more effort into performing as she does with all the crazy get ups she's wearing. Maybe the persona she creates get's in the way of what's underneath it all, the heart of who she really is. Shed all the crazy outfits-it's not necessary to one's talent and probably a distraction. But I still love her. And what's up with the cheesy leap of the fake ledge? Oh, I get it. She's on the edge of glory. Uh! don't mind what I'm babbling about today my fellow bloggies, the unbearable New York humidity makes a cranky pants. Harmless dribblings... Ton's of reviews are coming up for next week. I received some Batiste dry me shampoo samples, OKA. B flip flops and still have the Everyday Mineral eye shadows to review as well. Also a special fantastic interview coming up, it's the first for Venus Loves Virgo! In other news, I changed my font color to black so the posts can be read more easily and if there is something you guys would like to see on the blog or would suggest please jot it down in the comment section. Have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment