Item I picked out for review
has slight ruffled puff sleeves
beautiful ruffle detail
medium junior size
Up for review today is a gorgeous ruffle trim jacket from LOVEMODE Trendy Junior Clothing line which was sent to me for consideration and I found it waiting for me in the mail when I returned. I was allowed to pick the item for review and I chose this jacket because it's fun and flirty with jeans but I can also pair it up with skirts, leggings and a pair of nice slacks. I also have a fondness for ruffly poofy sleeves clothing but we wont tell anyone...
Lovemode has a website which caters to trendy junior clothing but if your like me and are not above the 5 feet 5 seven height you may be able to fit into the bottoms and for the tops you would have to choose a larger size. See the size guide on the website when determining a proper fit. I generally fit into a medium in junior sizing and size up to large if the fabric is super tight or the guide suggests it's smaller than the normal med. size.
Lovemode carries tops, bottoms, denim, dresses and accessories with a large variety to select from. The styling is cute, trendy and fun with low affordable price points. You can find outfits for every occasion and even check out the new arrivals and clearance section for great finds. If this isn't for you because there are no work ensembles or designer gowns then maybe you have teenage girls or younger family members you could shop for at decent savings.
The Quality And Fit- The ruffle jacket I received was very substantial in fabric and had a nice stretch to it. The cotton was soft, sewn well and fit pretty much true to size in juniors. It snuggles nicely on my body and love the way I can wear it whether it's open or buttoned down. Although the price points are low the quality is really decent. I now you can grab yourself one too because it just went on sale!
Original price listed when I picked it out $22.89 now on sale $9.18!
I'm pleased with the quality of this brand and love the prices! I probably will scour the site again for pieces to mix and match as well as their accessories rather than full on outfits because it's a little too young for me for a complete wardrobe. Still there are many fun pieces to add at amazing prices. Ladies if you have teens, get some adorable and casual clothing here without maxing out the credit cards. Stay beautiful! XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment