Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CoverGirl Trublend Micro Blush

Here is another product from CoverGirl-Trublend Micro Blush and it's one of two that was sent to me,one I'm reviewing the other I gave as a bonus gift to one of my contest winners. This mineral blush gives you five times the finer texture than the leading blush and allows you to achieve a healthy looking flush of color in one step. If you need more pop of color it's also very build-able. The pigment is very rich and gentle with a feeling of weightlessness, it won't feel weighty on your skin. It really merges with your skin making it appear to be your own natural glow without the caked layer of other powder blushes. The color seemed a bit dark to me at first but it's much lighter on my skin and really blends perfectly. I also love that it comes with a great handy little brush applicator included in the package. It's really nice and affordable, another great product from CoverGirl. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Mass Market Retail $10

No comments:

Post a Comment