Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Urban Decay Fall 2010 Collection

Naked Palette


Vegan Palette




Karma Brushes






Urban Lashes


Urban Decay Fall 2010 Collection has now arrived! Even though the weather will be blah blah blah you wont be because you'll be rocking all the hottest edgiest looks. The only cold shoulder you'll get this fall is from the envious looks of chick-lets who didn't snag their own urban stash. Is it me or is everyone else just as giddy this time of year when you start to get all the fall fashion and beauty previews.I need the visualization of icy wind blowing in my hair today more than ever because this East Coast heatwave is killing me and winter is my season! Shoo...go away summer.Besides fall-winter is the only true season you can play with makeup and make yourself really smolder with lots of color.In this weather I'm lucky if I have the strength to pop on some lip gloss.I hear my makeup kits laying waste side on my shelves calling to me...lol! Enough chit chat let's get to the goodies. I'll start with the Karma Brushes and save my favorite item-the nude palette for last. There are nine new Karma brushes all together each sold separately.My favorite reason to love them is that they are all cruelty free vegan brushes made from recycled PET plastic bottles. Awesome! They come in a gorgeous recycled egg crate material in black with purple foil. I can't seem to open the photo in my press kit with that image and add it here to show you but it's a beautiful box.The handles are gunmetal made from recycled aluminum while the hairs on the professional quality brushes are crimped so each brush handles it's unique task properly.Brushes in the set are as follows:crease-finishing-blending-liner-shadow-shading-blush-powder and a smudger brush. Next up are the most glamtastic Urban Lashes.They remind me a bit like the ones from Manic Panic that I collected years ago but I'm sure these are better quality and you get a latex free glue included. My Manic Panic falsies feel like thrifty plastic.There are eighteen different sets in all.I love that on their site Urban Decay makes it easy for you to choose a pair according for the look your going for whether you need drama color or the easy factor it's all at a glance.Of course they are cruelty free as well.Now for the palettes.I just love palettes for their great value as well as having organized coordinated colors at your fingertips.The Vegan Palette is cruelty free and no animal products were used.You get six amazing richly pigmented shades an 24/7 eyeliner in black and an eye shadow primer potion in shade sin.The packaging is so cute with tiny little animals printed on soy based ink recycled materials.Colors are:minx-urb-gunmetal-baked-smog-half-baked, if your not familiar with UD shades these are all gorgeous so get get familiar with them.Now for the final item and the one to die for as you know if you read my blog I am a nudie shade fanatic.The only downside is that it's temporarily sold out but I'm told it will be back in stock soon so keep that in mind ladies.The Naked Palette consists of twelve gorgeous rich neutral shades two eye pencils and a primer potion all in a chocolate gold foil case with Naked printed on the cover. Oh it comes with a handy mirror inside too.Plus you get three brand new shades from Urban Decay which are Buck-Virgin and Darkhorse. Sexy! These neutral shades will compliment everyone with an assortment of glitter,matte and shimmer.For a complete list and look of all the brushes,all available urban lash sets or products mentioned here visit Urban Decay and get your sexy ready for this fall. XOXO
Availability: Urban Decay
Karma Brushes $26 to $39- 9 different brushes
Urban Lash Set $16- 18 different sets available
Vegan Palette $34- 6 shades
Naked Palette $44-12 shades


No comments:

Post a Comment